The ITS Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for intake, assessment, and portfolio management of projects involving ITS resources.
- Manages enterprise-wide IT projects that support the University's strategic goals and priorities
- Provides transparency and maintains governance of the current project portfolio
- Disseminates relevant information to stakeholders, end users, leadership, and project team members
- Establishes best practices for project management including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closing
- Collaborates with project teams to understand project scope, timeline, and budget
View current projects
View projects currently managed by the ITS PMO
ITS Project Request
Request ITS project resources
Project Management Resources
View project forms, templates, tools, and terminology
Questions regarding projects? Contact the PMO at email@example.com.