As behind the scenes work is being done for the Unified Communication migration, some changes have affected access to campus voicemail for users wishing to check voicemail from off campus.
What can you expect
The following information provides details for users to access campus voicemail:
- For users who have already migrated to the new Unified Communication phone system, Avaya
- To access campus voicemail, users shall continue to use 415-338-6000
- For on-campus users using their desk phone
- To access campus voicemail, user shall continue to dial 86000 or use the voicemail button on their desk phone
- For users who have not migrated to Avaya and want to check voicemail from off campus
- To access campus voicemail, users must dial 415-405-7000
- This will present the user with the same access to voicemail as they were attempting to access through 415-338-6000.
If you experience issues or need assistance, please contact the ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-338-1420.