Microsoft Teams offers a campus-wide collaboration service available to all students, faculty, and staff. MS Teams contains a wide range of features to promote collaboration across users and groups through audio, video, and instant messaging (IM).
Setting up MS Teams for the first time? Follow these simple steps:
Note: Android and iOS apps will use mobile data if your device is not connected to the internet over Wi-Fi.
A team is a collection of people, conversations, files, and tools-all in one place. A channel is a discussion in a team, dedicated to a department, project, or topic. If you want to create a team, select the Request a Team button below. NOTE: You do not need a Team to have a Group Chat.
Check the Helpful Links section for more information and general help.
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams (video)
- Microsoft Teams Interactive Demo
- Get Microsoft Teams on all your devices
- Microsoft Teams Setup Instructions for Windows PCs Managed by ITS
- Overview of teams and channels (video)
- Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide (PDF download) (To view PDF files, please download Adobe Reader.)
- Start a chat in Teams - Individual or Group
- Online Meetings and Calls
- Microsoft Teams Help Center
- End user training for Microsoft Teams
- Free Instructor-led training hosted by Microsoft