DocuSign is offered as the campus-wide electronic signature solution and is available to faculty and staff for University business. DocuSign enables users to:
- Route approved documents for internal review or signature;
- Capture electronic signatures;
- Access DocuSign templates that meet common accessibility standards;
- Report and track documents;
- Establish document workflow.
Before a document can be added to DocuSign, it must undergo a Document Risk Assessment through the Quality Assurance team [See Document Risk Assessment].
In order to share Templates, the user will need to request Sender level access. This can be done through the Access Request process. [See Access Request].