ITS will perform the required maintenance to the SFSU OneCard system to improve security and reliability, which resides at SF State, on Thursday, June 1st, 2023, from 8 until 9 p.m. The OneCard system will be unavailable during this maintenance period.
What Can You Expect
The SFSU OneCard system and various integrations will be unavailable during the maintenance window. Impacted systems may include:
• Campus Meal Plans
• Fill Stations
• Flowbird (Parking Lot Kiosk System)
• Follett Bookstore System
• Innosoft Fusion
• Micros Systems (Cash Registers)
• OneCard Clipper Integration
• Online Photo Submission
• Pinnacle Door Control updates (doors will function, but changes to the system will not )
• Sequoia Systems (Cash Registers)
• Sodexo updates
• StarRez updates
• Transact Mobile Ordering
• TruCredential (for ID Card creation)
• Xerox Machines
This maintenance improves the security and reliability associated with the OneCard system.
If you experience issues or need assistance, please contact the ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-338-1420.