SF State Mobile App
SF State Mobile is an official mobile platform for iOS and Android devices.
The app is available for free on Apple's App Store and Google Play:
For other mobile devices or quick access to COVID-19 self assessment, please visit the mobile web version.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – log in once to access everything in iLearn and Student Center, such as checking your grades, financial aid, check your classes
- Opt into Gator Grub Alert to get notifications about extra free food from catered campus events!
- Personas – students, faculty, and staff see the information most relevant to their needs
- Current students can check Registration info, look up grades, view Payments & Financial Aid, accept Financial Aid awards, view tutoring resources, and easily access email and advising
- Future students can check their application status, take a Virtual Tour, and check their admission status
- Faculty and Staff can easily access email and CampusMemo
- Get live Transit information for MUNI
- Easily access SF State Events, dining options, and the Food Truck Schedule
- GPS-enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances
- Make a Technology Service Request
Communication and Collaboration