Office for Faculty & Staff
The EES Agreement provides software for all CSU faculty and staff, including officially recognized Auxiliary organizations on state-owned equipment.
Microsoft products licensed for use under this agreement are:
- Office Enterprise
- The most current Desktop Operating System (OS)
- Expression Studio Web Pro
- Visual Studio Professional
CORE CAL Suite as follows:
- Windows Server CAL
- Exchange Server Standard CAL
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Product (MDOP). This product is purchased through the EES Agreement and invoiced back to the participating campuses.
Terminal Server CALs are not included in the EES Agreement and must be purchased through the Microsoft Select Plus Agreement.
How to Obtain Software
- To request installation of any software covered by the EES Agreement, contact your department/college support person.
- If your department/college does not have a support person, submit a service request for installation assistance or contact the ITS Help Desk via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: (415) 338-1420.
- For software not included in the EES Agreement, you may purchase licenses through the Microsoft Select Plus Program.
Still Need Help?
If you weren’t able to find your answer, submit a service request ticket to the ITS Service Desk. Service request tickets are responded to during normal business hours.