Cellular phones and cellular services are available to department designees pending approval by the appropriate University vice president. Equipment and plan charges are billed to the department.
- Fill out the Mobile Device Authorization form via DocuSign.
- Business Services will review and process the completed form
- Business Services will contact you when the phone arrives to schedule a pick-up time during normal business hours.
Instructions to the form:
- On the docusign.sfsu.edu homepage, select Log into DocuSign on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select Templates on the top of the website.
- Select Shared Folders on the left > Select Information Technology Services > Form will be inside.
Phone Upgrades and Plan Changes
Phones purchased through the University have a 24-month contract. The department is required to pay out-of-contract costs.
If service is disconnected prior to contract expiration, regardless of the rate plan, a termination fee of $150 is applied to that mobile number.