Access to SF State email from outside the US and Canada is limited. Email protocols older than 2016 are not supported (ActiveSync, SMTP, MAPI, IMAP, POP, etc.).
To access email outside of the US and Canada you will need to use one of the following email clients:
- Outlook Web Access: https://outlook.office365.com
- Microsoft Outlook for iOS
- Microsoft Outlook for Android
Microsoft Outlook Client 2016 or later (part of the Microsoft Office Suite)
- SF State-owned computer: Contact your local IT support
- Personal computer: Current faculty, staff, and students can download Microsoft Office 365 Apps for free at https://portal.office.com (select Install Office).