SF State Mobile is an official mobile platform for iOS and Android devices.
The app is available for free on Apple's App Store and Google Play.
For other mobile devices, please visit the mobile web version.
- NEW! Single Sign-On (SSO) – log in once to access everything in iLearn and Student Center, such as checking your grades, financial aid, check your classes
- NEW! Opt into Gator Grub Alert to get notifications about extra free food from catered campus events!
- Personas – students, faculty, and staff see the information most relevant to their needs
- Current students can check Registration info, look up grades, view Payments & Financial Aid, accept Financial Aid awards, view tutoring resources, and easily access email and advising
- Future students can check their application status, take a Virtual Tour, and check their admission status
- Faculty and Staff can easily access email and CampusMemo
- Get live Transit information for MUNI
- Easily access SF State Events, dining options, and the Food Truck Schedule
- GPS-enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances
- Make a Technology Service Request
Contact us at email@example.com or submit a service request ticket that will be routed to the IT Service Provider for that service. Email or service request tickets are responded to during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (except University Holidays) from 8am - 5pm.
What is the name of the app?
The app is called SF State Mobile
What are the iOS and Android system requirements
SF State Mobile application is currently available on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) running iOS 8.0 or newer and Android devices running version 4.1 or newer.
How can I provide feedback?
Did you find a bug? Do you have an idea for future development? Let us know. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the feedback form.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files on this page; it is a free download from Adobe.com.