SF State Mobile is an official mobile platform for iOS and Android devices.
The app is available for free on Apple's App Store and Google Play.
For other mobile devices, please visit the mobile web version.
- NEW! Personas – students, faculty, and staff see the information most relevant to their needs with a new Mondrian design which adds color and tiles to bring high demand & more popular features to the top
- NEW! Future students have a new space all their own! Explore SFSU, check your application status, take a Virtual Tour, check your admission status
- NEW! Current students now have a tutoring section, and can easily access email and advising
- NEW! Faculty and Staff can easily access email and CampusMemo
- Look up grades
- Easily access SF State Events
- Links to iLearn
- Check Registration info, view Payments & Aid, accept Financial Aid awards
- Make a technology service request
- GPS-enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances
For accessibility features please make sure you are using iOS 11 or higher.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a service request ticket that will be routed to the IT Service Provider for that service. Email or service request tickets are responded to during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (except University Holidays) from 8am - 5pm.
What is the name of the app?
The app is called SF State Mobile
How can I receive updated news about upcoming features of the SF State Mobile app?
Please subscribe to our SF State Mobile News mailing list (email@example.com) at Distribution List subscription page
What are the iOS and Android system requirements
SF State Mobile application is currently available on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) running iOS 8.0 or newer and Android devices running version 4.1 or newer.
How can I provide feedback?
Did you find a bug? Do you have an idea for future development? Let us know. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the feedback form.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files on this page; it is a free download from Adobe.com.