Students at SF State are provided with an @mail email account. For information on faculty and staff email see the Exchange Email guide.
- Each @mail account offers 100 GB of email storage.
- @mail accounts have the email address @mail.sfsu.edu.
How do I ...
- Reset my password
- Log in
- Check @mail email using a client or device
- Get an @mail account
- Make changes to @mail accounts
- Use @mail light
- Access other Microsoft services
- Turn conversation mode on/off
- Change the time zone
- Get help with @mail
- Backing up SF State email
- Mailbox is over quota
- Log in if I have an existing Windows Live or Hotmail account
- Error: 'A mailbox couldn't be found...'