Departmental Network Services Guide


Network Service Request

Authorized department representatives can request network services including telephone and VoIP support, network infrastructure changes, and consulting.


Access Request - Main Point of Entry

If you are ordering a service such as DSL, T1, or Centrex, the vendor will require access to the campus Main Point of Entry (MPOE) to connect their service to our campus cabling infrastructure. To request MPOE Access, please download the MPOE Access Request Form (MS Word) and email it to