As behind the scenes work is being done to prepare for the Unified Communication migration, some changes have affected access to campus voicemail for users wishing to check voicemail from off campus.
The following information provides details for users to access campus voicemail:
For users who have already migrated to the new Unified Communication phone system, Avaya
- To access campus voicemail, users shall continue to use 415-338-6000
- At this time, this is limited to Downtown Center (DTC), Romberg Tiburon Center (RTC), and Information Technology Services (ITS)
For on-campus users using their desk phone
- To access campus voicemail, user shall continue to dial 86000 or use the voicemail button on their desk phone
For users who have not migrated to Avaya and want to check voicemail from off campus
- To access campus voicemail, users must dial 415-405-7000
- This will present the user with the same access to voicemail as they were attempting to access through 415-338-6000.
If you experience issues or need assistance, please contact the ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-338-1420.