A critical Oracle patch will be applied to both the FPPRD & FWPRD Databases starting on Friday, December 13th, 2019. These critical security updates are being applied to ensure our data remains protected. The maintenance will be from Friday, December 13th at 5:00 p.m. through Sunday, December 15th at 5:00 p.m. There will be an interruption to all services that connect to the Oracle databases while the patch is being applied. The purpose of this upgrade is to increase the security of the databases.
The following applications and services will not be available during patching:
- Cash Offset for GL
- CFS Crosswalk
- Change Oracle Account Password
- Clipper Card integration system
- CSU Accounting Line for GL
- Gator pass
- Housing Pinnacle Door system integration
- Independent Contractor for Auxiliary
- Mandatory and Voluntary Meal Plans
- Registration Appeal
- Scheduled Jobs for Cashnet
- Short-term loan
If you experience issues or need assistance, please contact the ITS Service Desk at email@example.com or 415-338-1420.