SF State Mobile is an official mobile platform for iOS and Android devices.
The app is available for free on Apple's App Store and Google Play.
For other mobile devices, please visit the mobile web version.
- Look up grades
- Check Registration Info (My Class Schedule, Enrollment Verification and add, drop and swap classes)
- View Payments & Aid (payment information, outstanding balances, pay tuition and other student fees)
- View Financial Aid Info, cost of attendance and accept Financial Aid awards
- Access SF State News, Events, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and Instagram
- GPS-enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances
- View transit, dining, shopping, banking and housing options
- Links to iLearn and Lynda.com
- Look up the Department and Office Directory
- Report hazards
- Look up emergency phone numbers
- Make a technology service request
- View Wellness & Health services
- Access Campus Solutions Faculty Center features, such as My Schedule, Class Roster, Grade Roster and Permission Numbers (faculty only) and Campus Solutions Advising Center features, such as My Advisees (advisors only)
Contact us at email@example.com or submit a service request ticket that will be routed to the IT Service Provider for that service. E-mail or service request tickets are responded to during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (except University Holidays) from 8am - 5pm.
We love your feedback to improve our SF State Mobile applications. Please help us improve the SF State Mobile applications by sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the feedback form.
What is the name of the apps?
The app is called SF State Mobile
How can I receive updated news about upcoming features of SF State Mobile app?
Please subscribe to our SF State Mobile News mailing list (email@example.com) at Distribution List subscription page
What are the iOS and Android system requirements
SF State Mobile application is currently available on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) running iOS 7.0 or newer and Android devices running version 4.1 or newer.
How can I provide feedback?
Did you find a bug? Do you have an idea for future development? Let us know. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the feedback form.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files on this page; it is a free download from Adobe.com.