- Download and save the Project Proposal form on your desktop. The form can be downloaded from the Project Management guide web page: https://tech.sfsu.edu/guides/project-management
- Complete the project proposal form to the best of your knowledge.
- Go to http://service.sfsu.edu
Click on “New Issue” (top navigation)
Complete the following fields:
Under New Issue for IT Service Requests
- Type of Request
Under Contact Information
- SF State ID (If you do not remember your SF State ID, look up by Last Name)
- Service Category
- Description - Give a brief description about the project
- Attach the complete Project Proposal form
- Under New Issue for IT Service Requests
- Complete the following fields:
- Click on Save. Your request for project has been submitted. You will receive a confirmation email advising you of the next steps shortly.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any comments or concerns.